- Cool Stair Storage- You can smartly add storage in the empty spaces behind the staircase in your home. Include a set of drawers with several shelves inside to hold books, rugs, spare quilts, winter clothes, craft and stationery items and more. These hidden storage areas make more room in the house and are also a convenient way to store stuff. This can be a great addition to your home's interior design.
- Ping Pong Door- If you are a fan of ping pong, then this door is a must-have in your home interiors. This door looks like a normal door with a ping pong table design on it. However, when you open it, it transforms into this cool ping pong table with a diving net in the centre. How cool is that!
- Strategic Herb Garden: Place a strategically designed vertical herb garden in your kitchen. The size is so compact hat it can be fitted in any corner of the kitchen. Also, a herb garden is essential as it provides a fresh supply of herbs. It looks classy, fits in less space, and instantly enlivens the interior decoration of your kitchen.
- Hammock Bed- If you are a bachelor, this bed is your dream come true. A fairly large bed spread out and hanging like a hammock with tons of cushion on it. This is the perfect way to relax after a long tiring day. The momentum of the hammock will help you rock yourself to sleep or let you chill with a chilled beer over the weekend.
- Pool Inside & Out- Get yourself a lavish pool that has a part in the interior of the house and the other that stretches out to the exterior of the house. This two-in-one kind of pool is certainly a delight to have as a part of your home's interior design.
These quirky and fun interior design ideas are a great way to revamp your existing home. You can choose the things that will go perfectly with the size of your home. Compare different styles featured in a variety of architecture and design magazines to get an idea of what is new and trending. Ultimately, take the final call after you have thoroughly looked through all the ideas.
If you need more information please visit: interior design pune